Are you a homestead blogger? If your blog focuses on gardening, preserving food, raising animals or living a more self-sufficient lifestyle, you may be a good fit for The Homestead Blogger’s Network!
While homeschooling, natural remedies, green living and whole foods cooking fit nicely into the homesteading lifestyle, these topics alone (or combined) do not qualify you for membership. Please understand that our main topics are sustainability, gardening, homesteading/backyard farming and food preservation and prepping.
Note – ALL MEMBERS must agree to the Homestead Bloggers Guidelines.
Please click here and read through this document before submitting your application.
Members enjoy active support, training, and connections with other bloggers who get why they may be typing with dirt under their fingernails. The empowerment that comes through working together to achieve common goals is powerful. Group giveaways, exclusive webinars and other fun member events are just the icing on the cake. Select your membership level below if you wish to apply.
For bloggers without a product/service to sell!
- Access to the member resource library
- Ability to promote your posts through our network
- Participate in group giveaway campaigns
- Exclusive trainings and offers/Member Facebook Group
Free to individuals
For family-owned/individual businesses
- All the Individual Member Features
- Private Facebook group and amazing connections
- Participation in group giveaways and campaigns
- Ability to market products/services to members and readers
$10 per year.
Small Business Membership
For small homestead brands that have blogs.
- All of the Solopreneur benefits
- Discounts on group giveaways
- Personal connections with niche influencers
- Featured ad space on HBN and in every public newsletter
$99 per year
If you have a question about which membership level is best for you, or wonder if your business is eligible for a small business membership, please email HomesteadBloggers@gmail.com with APPLICATION QUESTION in the subject line. Thanks so much!